But now Twitter is experimenting with a new feature called “retweet with comment” that would better allow users to participate in a conversation, while also providing context and commentary that can otherwise get lost when using the standard Twitter “retweet” function or “quoted tweets.”
Naïve Inline Sans is a handwritten font by Fanny Coulez for La Goupil Paris. The three weights of this new sans serif parisian typography can be enhanced with a bicolor interior, ribbed or full, to improve your designs and bring a feeling more modern and unusual. To do this, you must simply superimpose the 2 elements : the weight above, the interior below. Merci beaucoup!
Get it here: http://myfonts.us/oRJUxk
The Scooters of Marseille (France) - August, 2013
This humble blog began some months ago, until this date we have posted 9 wonderful books about lettering, typography and calligraphy. In case you forget the gift for your graphic designer geeky friend here is a recap of all the books featured here, a perfect gift for the typophile or the amateur designer avid of know more about this beautiful discipline (click on the name of every one to see more details):
- The Geometry of Type by Stephen Coles.
- Thinking With Type by Ellen Lupton.
- New Ornamental Type: Decorative Lettering in the Digital Age.
- Little Book Of Lettering by Emily Gregory.
- Helvetica and the New York City Subways System: The True (Maybe) Story.
- Type Matters! by Jim Williams.
- Hand to Type: Scripts, Hand-Lettering and Calligraphy by R. Klanten.
- Calligraffiti: The Graphic Art of Neils Shoe Meulman
- Scripts: Elegant Lettering from Design’s Golden Age
In case you want a light review of this books you can visit typographybooks.tumblr.com and see more details.